Our Customs IQ platform is a content-rich and easy-to-use online international trade / Customs intelligence and tariff classification solution. It's also available as an integrated trade content service subscription to power your global trade management application, eCommerce solutions or on-line shopping sites.
Customs IQ™ Online Solution
Our Customs IQ online solution provides the information you need to accurately classify your goods for import and export purposes, determine the applicable HTS codes, and find standard and preferential duty rates.
With 170 countries and counting, the Customs IQ online tariff classification software solution is accurate, current, comprehensive and economical.
See why classification experts, large corporations, and smaller businesses subscribe to our Customs IQ platform more +
Classification experts and large corporations wouldn't dream of being without a tariff classification software solution ... it's an essential resource. Here are their top 10 reasons why:
- More effectively streamline and manage the risks and costs of import, export and compliance
- Mitigate corporate exposure to government, supplier and customer penalties, and protect corporate directors from government penalties and sanctions
- Audit 3rd party tariff classification services for quality, compliance and duty savings
- Identify and benefit from preferential trade agreements
- Add value to procurement planning through clarification of the impact of product design features and components, supplier selection, and manufacturing and export locations
- More effectively manage price and competitive positioning
- More tightly integrate customs compliance with business systems: GTM, SCM, ERP
- Reduce the cost of outsourced logistics services
- Enjoy facilitated clearance by demonstrating tariff classification best practices
- Identify and correct compliance errors before customs auditors arrive
Smaller companies subscribing to our Customs IQ service share their top 6 reasons for using our tariff classification software solutions:
- Double-checking customs broker, courier or forwarder's tariff classification
Is the classification reasonable? What are the alternatives? Which ones have the lowest duty rates? Which Rulings lend the best support?
- Finding HTS codes and determining duty rates
What's the difference in duty between classifications? Between countries? Does having a certificate of origin affect the duty rate? Are rates seasonal or subject to quotas?
- Confirming duty and tax payable
Was the appropriate valuation method used? Were all relevant deductions taken?
- Finding competitor's classifications and duty rates
Which competitors have rulings on similar products? Are the HTS codes different? Are the duty rates lower? Are the products described the same way?
- Checking which concessionary provisions could reduce duty rates
Was a tariff code provision used? Which ones could apply? What are the requirements?
- Seeing whether NAFTA or other certificates, visas, or quotas could lower the duty rate or eliminate any of the fees
What are the origin requirements? Does the product qualify?
The Regulatory Trade Content You Need — in Quick ReachRight at Your Fingertips
According to the Working Council of CIOs, knowledge workers spend 35% of their productive time searching for information online. Customs IQ tariff classification software works hard to help you keep your research time within bounds.
With powerful search tools, easy navigation of invaluable trade content, and result formats that make sense, our tariff classification software is an indispensable tool for organizations concerned with the intricacies of foreign trade and foreign trade compliance.
From international and cross-border sales, sourcing and purchasing, to determining import/export requirements, tariff classifications, duty rates, and updating information databases, our tariff classification software has the information, up-to-date documents, references, and trade content you need:
- Tariff classification software and research tools that leverage powerful proprietary advanced technologies
- Includes a comprehensive library of Customs tariffs, rulings, preferential trade agreements, and regulatory resources
- Tariff schedules, VAT rates, contacts and other relevant trade content for more for 170 countries
- Optional international trade content services to power your global trade management systems
Software That's Easy to Learn, Easy to Use
The Customs IQ design and architecture supports rapid uptake — so experts and novices alike can enjoy its benefits on first use.
- Powerful search features support quick navigation through tariffs, HTS codes, and supporting materials
- Increasing efficiency, throughput and accuracy
- Decreasing research time and cost
- Includes a full video library of tutorials
Tariff Classification Software Engineered for Accuracy, Quality and Reliability
For accuracy, quality and currency, you can rely on Customs IQ mature and polished research, development and delivery methodologies.
Content rich, easy to use, accurate, reliable and always up to date — all key elements for quick, accurate tariff classification and determination of HTS codes and duty rates.
Why pay more for lower quality or less convenience and versatility?
Get started today with the most effective Harmonized Tariff Classification and Customs Intelligence solution! Call our Customs IQ group toll-free at 1 (877) 328-7866 to try out our HTS code lookup, tariff classification and trade content software for free.
Or, for prompt call-back use the Contact form.